Rules Questions

A

Andy N

If you have read the rules (which can be found here) and still have questions about TOT please post your questions here.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Andy N

I don't see match fees. I thought they were changed to $10 for all. If not, I've overpaid my last 2 matches.
The match fees are going up when we go live with matches, let me know what two matches you overpaid for and we’ll figure out the best course of action.

MGD

First Name
Jason
Last Name
Miller
If you have read the rules (which can be found here) and still have questions about TOT please post your questions here.
I do not see anything about
Who pays for a forfeiture match? Nobody I am assuming. Also, I am showing a friend the rules and we don't see where it states what happens if you loose a match? You drop one spot correct? Am I missing this information somewhere in the rules? Thanks

A

Andy N

Who pays for a forfeiture match? Nobody I am assuming. Also, I am showing a friend the rules and we don't see where it states what happens if you loose a match? You drop one spot correct? Am I missing this information somewhere in the rules? Thanks

Good questions. If you loose a match it will depend on who was the challenger and who was the opponent. If the challenger loses then nobody moves at all, if the challenger wins he/she will get the spot challenged and the loser (and anyone they jumped over) will move down one spot.

As far as forfeited matches go - for now no fee is due but if it becomes an issue then a forfeiture fee will be implemented and will be paid by the person who forfeited. We really don't want to nickel and dime people but when matches are setup we have stuff to do on our end (recording the match, checking the rules, etc.) and right now it's not an issue, but if there are a lot of forfeited matches it would become a lot of time involved.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Andy

The match fees are going up when we go live with matches, let me know what two matches you overpaid for and we’ll figure out the best course of action.
I paid $10 each for my matches on 3/19 (the Pocket dropbox) and 3/24 (Venmo to Russ). I swear I saw the price change somewhere...

Anyways, um... Buy me a couple beers during the first tourney?

A

Andy N

I paid $10 each for my matches on 3/19 (the Pocket dropbox) and 3/24 (Venmo to Russ). I swear I saw the price change somewhere...

Anyways, um... Buy me a couple beers during the first tourney?
Roger and sounds good 👍

Nick Ro

I don't seem to have access to click on images to view (like the Example challenge images). Also don't seem to have other common general member privileges. Not sure if others are having similar problems or not. Can you advise? Thanks!

RogueBanger

I don't seem to have access to click on images to view (like the Example challenge images). Not sure if others are having similar problems or not. Can you advise? Thanks!

Sorry Nick, it's because you're currently a Registered member. I need you to read the rules then send me a message saying so and then we can upgrade you to a 2021 Active TOT Member. I know it's a pain but with all the rules changes this was how we chose to make sure everyone who can challenge has read the rules. The rules can be found in the 3rd tab from the left at top of any page here.

And don't worry, quite a few people have not messaged me, was going to start messaging them soon ;)

Alex V

Administrator
Staff member

if there is a forfeit the match wont require payment.

PMKeyes

Hey Andy. I over paid for Anita and my match. It was played at the Pocket on Friday 3/26

MGD

First Name
Jason
Last Name
Miller
Hey Anydy or whomever, I just read that the match fees moved up to $10. I found it in the FAQ page. Is this accurate?

Rybarlucea

Roman Y
First Name
Roman
Last Name
Ybarlucea
@Andy N I have a quick rules question. I played two matches this week, and was waiting to challenge up until next week because of the 2 match maximum. I then got challenged, but would like to still only play two matches per week. Do I lose my spot because of this or can I push the challenge to next week?

Alex V

Administrator
Staff member
You can accept the challenge and play it from Monday-thursday. You have 7 days to play from when you accept the challenge.